- I’m from Southern California and went to college in Northern California. I have strong opinions about both places.
- In ’08-’09 I worked in marketing at an online travel-themed start-up in the Silicon Valley.
- I lived in Washington, DC in ’09-’10, working on a master’s degree in Teaching English as a Second Language.
- In late June, 2010, I entered the Peace Corps to teach English in China. I left in Sept. 2011 and spent the next few months living at home in CA and traveling.
- I returned to DC and worked in management consulting from April 2012 – April 2013.
- I moved back California to study teaching at Stanford (my alma mater) starting in June 2013.
- Some interests include travel, pop culture, teevee, books, theater, spreadsheets, and making plans, so those are some of the things I write about. Also, my favorite president Chester A. Arthur.